My Near Death Experience!


Today, I nearly died! Today, the one thing I have been dreading my whole entire life, actually happened and yes, it was literally as bad as I had imagined all these years. 
 

Today, I was casually minding my own business (well, checking out other people's business on Instagram, but still) sitting on the couch when all of a sudden I felt it. Something was ON ME! 

I have been having nightmares about this exact scenario my whole life. In my head, a giant spider falls down on me and I completely lose my shit and die a fast but painful death by heart attack brought on by pure, unadulterated fear. 
In reality, a very small spider appeared from absolutely nowhere to run right between my boobs and scare the bejesus out of me and I didn't die, I didn't even have a mild heart murmur or anything of the sort. I simply slapped myself silly like a true crazy person then sat there panting like one of the dogs after they've attacked each other for an hour. 


So umm yeah, there you go. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer!

2013, A Look Back

Time To Say Goodbye