Days 71 - 72

August 11-12 2017

I wish I was more technologically competent so I could share the sound right now.

It is bucketing down.

I know I keep harping about the weather but I'm having a hard time remembering the last time winter was this insane. It's seriously just massive cold fronts, one after the next with very little reprieve in between. This weekend we have apparently three massive fronts coming off the Indian ocean, all in the space of 48 hours - including tomorrow nights' which is expected to bring wind in excess of 125km p/h.

😑😑😑😑

On another note, here is the completely adorable Penelope Wonderwoman modelling part of her Halloween costume. She has chosen to be Rainbow Dash, one of the My Little Ponies 💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer!

Time To Say Goodbye

Sleeping All Night and Other Updates!