Penelope's First Christmas!

And I don't think she's very impressed thus far....




While out grabbing some supplies for a couple of orders I needed to finish, I saw this too cute little Christmas hat. She needed one so that I can take a photo of all the kidlets in their festiveness glory (aka wearing Christmas hats!). Once we had paid for my stuff we stood outside the store while I tried it on her.  Her reaction was rather amusing for me to say the least! I love this photo! It did get a few little old ladies talking though, which always seems to make her smile so I guess all is not lost.




Follow on Bloglovin
You might like to read:

Nappies
Embrace Your Inner Hippie and Go For Cloth: Nappies That Is!

Comments

  1. She is just so cute, I'm a little sad that I won't get to see her first Christmas so you'll just have to hug her twice every day from me....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer!

2013, A Look Back

Time To Say Goodbye